High Accuracy Gas Flowmeters for Gas Mixing & Blending Applications
For over 40 years, Sierra has designed and manufactured a wide range of today’s most advanced digital gas flowmeters and controllers for reasearchers and systems integrators, including a high-flow, high-pressure gas flowmeter with a complete suite of digital protocols for network integration. Download Infographic.
For gas mixing and blending applications, accuracy and precision control and measurement are always a central requirement. Each gas mass flowmeter is designed so the physics are correct and provides excellent performance with its patented, inherently linear Laminar Flow Element (LFE) design, advanced platinum sensor technology, and Sierra’s proprietary frictionless-hovering control valve. Buy online for fast, 1-day delivery!
Improve Your Research Quality with Precision Gas Mixing & Blending
Every digital gas flowmeter gives end-users ultimate flexibility and accuracy with:
- High Accuracy: +/- 0.5% of full scale
- An innovative and user-friendly Pilot Module, a front-mounted or hand-held control device
- Dial-A-Gas technology to easily switch between 10 pre-programmed gases
- Quickly adjust to your application parameter by changing flow rate, modifying engineering units or reconfiguring gas flowmeter
- Sierra’s gas flowmeters and controllers can be networked together into systems to make almost any gas mixture or blend, whether, argon, air, carbon dioxide, natural gas or wet gas
For enhanced networking capability, including two digital relays, totalization, inputs, and display, add the Compod Control Module to easily program your flowmeter for a wide variety of common gases, including natural gas and wet gas, and process controls applications.
We also offer a complete suite of digital communications solutions for system integration and networking capability, including Modbus RTU and Profibus DP.