Insertion Thermal Mass Flow Meter for Boiler & Heater Efficiency
- Optimized natural and propane measurement for 1, 2, 3, 4 inch sch. 40 pipe sizes
- Wide flow ranges from 0 to 42,000 scfh
- Easily install in the field or retrofit
- Certified for GHG measurement meeting EPA (40 CFR Part 98)
- Boiler MACT certified for area source boilers (40 CFR 63, subpart JJJJJJ) and for major source boilers (40 CFR 63, subpart DDDDD) Learn More.
- Fast delivery—ships next-day from stock
BoilerTrak™ is designed to provide an economical, easy-to-install solution for precise natural gas measurement for heaters and boilers to increase efficiency. The instrument is also suited for compliance with new regulations for burning natural gas and propane in commercial boiler applications.
EPAs GHG & Boiler MACT Certified
The BoilerTrak thermal mass flow meter is also ideal for compliance for Boiler MACT regulations for inlet fuel measurements for area source boilers (40 CFR 63, subpart JJJJJJ) and for major source boilers (40 CFR 63, subpart DDDDD). Learn More.
Developed as a fuel measurement solution for customers facing compliance to the California Global Warming Solutions Act of 2006, BoilerTrak™ meets all of the requirements for a stationary combustion fuel meter. This product is optimized for highly accurate and repeatable mass flow metering as mandated by the EPA, including:
- Methane (CH4)
Operating Principal: Thermal dispersion technology for direct mass flow measurement featuring: no pressure or temperature compensation needed, no moving parts, low pressure drop, high turndown. Watch the video...