Accurate Air/Gas Metering of Peak, Low Flow and Total Mass Flow Rate
- Insertion, totalizing air/gas mass flow meter
- Multipoint configurations
- Increase flexibility with low pressure drop, high turndown
- Eliminate drift with patented DrySense™ sensor
- Validate in the field for easy in-situ calibration
- Backed by lifetime sensor warranty
North America's #1 selling thermal mass flow meter(2009 Flow Research, Boston MA) delivers precise measurements with heavy-duty industrial gas mass and air flow meter measurement applications. Choose from a wide variety of inline and insertion thermal mass air/gas flow meters for precision SCFM (standard cubic feet per minute), SFPM (surface feet per minute) and SMPS (standard meters per second) measurement of gas mass flow rate in industrial environments.
Accurate monitoring of peak, low flow and total air/gas mass flow rates is a critical part of many industrial process control systems. If you need a portable analog or digital air flow meter that easily inserts into industrial ducts and pipes up to 72 inches (2 m), choose SteelMass® 640S.
The 640S is GHG certified and ideal for:
- Air volume flow metering
- Compressed air flow
- Aeration basin air flow
- Combustion air flow
- Natural gas fuel flow
- Custody transfer
- Stack gas emissions flow monitoring
Operating Principle: Thermal dispersion technology provides direct mass flow measurement featuring: no pressure or temperature compensation needed; no moving parts; low pressure drop; and high turndown. Watch the video.