Make Your Digital MFC Network Enabled And Much Much More!
- Upgrade new or existing SmartTrak
- Monitor functionality, faults and system upsets
- User programmable control module
- Daisy-chain multiple devices
- Make your own mini process control system
Many customers supercharge their SmartTrak mass flow controller with the Compod upgrade! The innovative Compod mounts to the face of any SmartTrak to set up simple process control systems without the need for PLC’s or computers.
Systems integrators love the Compod enabled SmartTrak MFC. You can add functionality to control a positive shutoff valve, add a pulse output, and read and react to a pressure transmitter. They can also send and receive data and perform datalogging and diagnostics, notifying of valve faults or system upsets.
Compod really puts the smarts into your SmartTrak mass flow controller.
Free user software and a variety of communications protocols like Modbus, Profibus and Foundation Fieldbus, make every SmartTrak easy to integrate into your digital communications network.
- Gas mixing and blending
- Batch control
- Sensor driven leak testing
- Process monitoring
- Physical Vapor Deposition (Sputtering)
- Pressure monitoring and control
- Gas ratio control
- Internal valve performance monitoring
- Triggering alarms
- Starting or stopping gas flows automatically under user-defined conditions
- Gas flow totalization with adjustable pulse output
User's Guide: Thermal Mass Flow Controllers Download
- Plug our innovative new Compod into the face of any SmartTrak 100 and streamline, simplify and save
- Two digital output channels and one analog input channel and a configurable pulse output channel
- With a Compod, SmartTrak 100 becomes a fully network-enabled multi-drop RS-485 / Modbus RTU
- Perform functions of much more complex systems at a fraction of the cost
- Daisy-chain multiple MFC’s on a single network
- Send and receive data, alarms and commands
- Perform remote diagnostics and data logging
- Reduce costs by automating complex gas processes, no need for external PLCs or computers
- Acts as a vital link in a complex process control network
- Monitors the operation of instruments and provides potential problem alerts
- Is available with a local LCD Display for local monitoring
- Can be used with new instruments or added to existing models
- Use Sierra’s free software or write proprietary software using open-source MODBUS protocol