Cost-Effective Chlorine Gas Mass Flow Meters Made From Kynar
- Inline, totalizing gas mass flow meter for chlorine
- Cost-effective solution for chlorine injection market
- Offers corrosion-resistant Kynar® flow body at economical price
- Rugged Hastelloy® sensor
- Increase flexibility with low pressure drop, high turndown
- Validate in the field for easy in-situ calibration
The ChlorineTrak™ 760S has been specifically designed to perform as an accurate and cost-effective mass flow measurement solution for chlorine injection processes found in typical waste-water treatment applications. Prior to the ChlorineTrak, the corrosive nature of chlorine gas (particularly in the presence of moisture) required extremely expensive Hastelloy for main flow body construction. Finding a more economical solution was the only answer.
To respond to this challenge, Sierra innovated a flow body manufactured from Kynar® polyvinylidene fluoride resin (PVDF). This lower-cost material offers:
- Excellent corrosion and chemical resistance at both ambient and elevated temperatures
- Inherently stable and mechanically tough
- Abrasion and flame resistant
Operating Principal: Thermal dispersion technology for direct mass flow measurement featuring no pressure or temperature compensation needed, no moving parts, low pressure drop, high turndown. Watch the video...